Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fairing bolt?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by undii, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Hi there,
    I was washing my bike yesterday and noticed a fairing bolt was missing :eek: Just wondering if there are any places in melb (CBD area?) that stock these? Only info I have off hand at present is it's allen key driven. When I wake up (still in bed, using the lappy heh) I'll see if the service manual has the item number or description or whatever? The bike is a 2006 daytona 675 (can't ask on the 675 forum as it's down for migration purposes at present) so I'm not sure if these are a stock easy to get bolt or something that is triumph specific. Any help with acquiring this is appreciated. Thanks :)

2. I would just take the matching bolt from the other side and take it into an engineering place that sells bolts. Don't know who does it in melbourne sorry. Other than that your triumph dealer will have a spare parts register that will identify the specific bolt that you need. They will most likely have it in stock however expect to pay more than the engineering shop for it.
  3. 3 of the best

Keables , abecket st melbourne

Coventry Fastners richmond

Thomas Warburtons Kavanagh st south melb

most places these days have a minorder or $5.00 limit so ask for 5 bucks worth
  4. Thanks for the info, sounds good.. :)