Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fairing and luggage for SPADA

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Drew, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Does anyone have any reccomendations for a bikin fairing or screen for my SPADA??

I have seen a full fairing mod for them at about $1000 but i'm not going that far.

just want to keep the wind off a bit on the freeway.

oh and some luggage options too.... seems to be nigh on impossible to get a rack for then so i'm seriously looking at soft panniers and maybe a seat bag.(enough to store gear for a weekend away)...asumming one will fit on whats left of the seat ater i get on.....luggage was not on the designerd mind i feel

cheers

Drew

2. Have a look at this thread:
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14316
    TonyE posted up a pic showing just how much luggage can be strapped to a Spada. As for a screen you should be able to get a universal fit that attaches to the headlight cheap enough.

3. hmm looks like more storage on the tank....... don't mind the idea of a tankbag except that i'd have to remove it every 200Km to fill up

expandable panier have me hooked i think...just need some extra lugge to go with it.

screen should be easy enough... just need to find one for the right$ i guess.

4. Drew give Steve Wyers a call at Caringbah Motorcycles www.caringbahmotorcycles.com.au and see if he's got something. He imports Spadas and I don't know too many people who know more about them than he does.....

5. Thanks Paul, will see what he can suggest.