Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

factory pipes - sexiest

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by jphanna, Jul 22, 2010.

1. I will take a plunge and suggest the sexiest factory pipes I have ever seen on a bike.
    Because I am not the best with posting pictures on forums, maybe some could find and post a picture of a

BENELLI SEI 750

I saw an article in a classic bike magazine at my library…..and I couldn’t take my eyes of this bike.

This is a 70’s bike that had an inline 6 CYL with 3 chrome pipes on each side. To me this would have been the ‘pin up’ bike of the 70’s, just like the Lamborgini Countach was the pin up car of that period.

Which old, or current models, have the same effect on you, for looks only?

2. :worthlesspics:

That is all.

3. [​IMG]

Ooooohhhhh, shinnyyyyyyy. It does have the benefit of being a 6 though, so it's probably quantity over quality rather than the coolness of the pipes themselves.

4. That looks pretty cool, but keeping 6 pines all nice and shiny - fk that

5. mv f4 looks cool having 3 pipes out the back

Really i dont think 'factory pipe' and 'sexy' should be used in the same sentence

6. Looks like a trumpet orchestra. :p

7. hurricane05032401.

triumph hurricane.

8. I reckon the mt-01's pipes look amazing.

9. these where pretty hot (and unusual) in their day:

CB400.

ian

10. mv augusta f4
    mv_agusta_f4cc_4.

11. Kyba274,
    Ya beat me to it mate (y)
    Exactly the bike I had in mind also, though the pic I was about to reproduce was from another angle - I prefer yours.
    LOVE the horn look of the MV F4....

12. Are we discussing exhausts or bikes? 4 pipes sticking out under a seat is not a sexy exhaust. The bike, however, is a different matter entirely, and is only approached in sexiness by a nice red 916 Ducati :wink:

IMO

ian

13. the Suzuki M109R =D>
    2008_Suzuki_M109R.

14. Last time I checked, I was responding to a thread about sexy factory pipes, so..erm yes (?)Just because pipes are awesome (which in MY opinion the ones on the F4 ARE) doesn't mean the rest of the bike can't receive a mention ?
    Comprende ?

The Duc 916 is nice also.
    As always, 'each to their own''...

15. Whilst I love the look of the bike, the only thing I don't like is that eyesore exhaust... To each their own, I guess...

16. the Z1000 is sensational to me. becasue i am a newbie, i dont look at bikes in a technical (cornering/braking/accelaration/top speed) format.

with my limited skill level, its purely looks that attract me....and to ME the pipes attract me to a bike. once i develop into a more complete rider, then i will see a bike as a whole. the Z1000 if i could ride it, could easily make me happy, as i see that as a beautiful piece of machinery, and the pipes are just the icing on the cake.

17. Yes, I understand just fine thank you. That's the reason I mentioned it.

capisca?

18. Just checking mate..all good (y)