Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Nuff, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Who has it?

There's a netrider group and there's only 2 people in it and one of them is me. Pretty poor effort. It's even worse since I've been addicted to it since last friday.
  2. i got it... didn't realise there was a NR group!! joining it now!
  3. Don't have it, don't want it, don't use social networking sites... sorry :LOL:
  4. Its just another form of myspace :?
  5. I've only just had a crack at it, and it's poles apart from MySpace... Pretty amazing little piece of networking software, it does some truly amazing stuff and does much more to connect people than MySpace.

It's a bit addictive though...
  6. I have recently got this one. Its pretty cool. I will join the NR group now!
  7. What??? :?
  8. :WStupid:
  9. Loz, you are right, it's quiet addictive.

for the people who don't know and want to know, just sign up at http://www.facebook.com
  10. Can't have a look until you give it all your details. :? Nup, not playing. :)
  11. I got an invite to join someone's facebook thingie through my hotmail address and I'd never heard of them or Facebook :?
  12. Seany, don't you know what fake details are? You also don't have to give all of them.
  13. I'm a fan of facebook...i like the fact that when you register it doesnt automatically send emails out to everyone in your address book - it just shows you who is on there...

I have got in touch with uk mates who i havent seen in ages... very addictive :cool:
  14. I got one now
  15. Facebook is GOLD!

Where's the NR group, can't find it??
  16. Had facebook book for over 2 years, its help me keep in contact with so many people in the states from my time studying there, and countless other people from random travels its great! and the albums with the tagging feature is sweet ur out at a party and the next day there are all these photos of your drunk ass :LOL: :LOL:
  17. how do you find the group

add me i'm edwin Muggleton :)
  18. bloody Muggles... if only they knew about the wizard world!! :LOL:

just kidding mate.. bet you get enough of that already :oops:
  19. Do a search for netrider, you can't miss it, there's only one, once you click on it, join it.
  20. DAM YOU DUFFF!!!!!!

spewing that you didn't get on the eden ride.....