Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Face to Face

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, May 31, 2005.

1. Morning all.

I have a slight Gripe... :eek: (again most of you are saying.. :LOL: )

OK, I have a few spies that were at Coffee night this friday past and there were a few people saying that Mitch, that would be me :) , should "get over it" and "stop inviting people down to Geelong as they wont go"

Interesting for a number of reasons:
    If you dont want to go down to Geelong, cool, no probs :)
    If you want to say something about me, fine, but say it to my face :)

Apart from that, have a great day all

2. By the way, my evil plan is to have you all brain washed and living down in Geelong. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Afterall, some of the best surfing, riding and beaches are in my backyard.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. sorry mitch <:
  4. Hey Dan, what are you sorry for... :) :? :)

I am only having a laugh.... :LOL: But, if you did make those comments..... :evil: NO SOUP FOR YOU... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. awe group hug :D
  7. if i had made it to friday night coffee im sure i would of whinged about soemthing cos it would of taken me an hour to find it !!!! D:
  8. Dang, i wouldve loved to have been at coffee night so i could talk about you behind your back mitch. Did I ever tell you how much you suck?

*waits to see how long it takes for this post to be deleted*
  9. Marty, Cowboy, you have crossed the line fellas..... :twisted:

Time for a ROSHAMBO contest :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm gonna kick you in the nuuutts :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. I went to Geelong once.
    Boat show was on, got a free water bottle and a mint.

I do admit that it doesn't take much to impress me, but boy was I impressed :D

(yes, I was)
  11. We just dont trust you Mitch.

By the time someone gets to Geelong the coffee location would have been changed 16 times and would be argued over 14 pages of which shop it's moved to.

12. Hey Vic, dude, you are getting funny..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So, anyone up for Chinese :LOL: :LOL:
  13. :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause: :LOL: :applause:
  14. I would if I could. It was always the dream to work in Geelong and live in Torquay.
  15. Actually out of all the people we slagged out that night , i think we missed you :LOL:
  16. the mint was to get rid of the bad taste left by geelong, yes? :LOL: :LOL:
  17. Hey Mitch, you'd better be dragging your arse up this Saturday, there's the question of your super duper Chilli that has yet to be answered. If you can't make it let me know so I can get some good back stabbing in ;)
  18. You know, you Geelong people, all a-holes. I went there once, well drove thru it once, and I tell you, what a bunch of arrogant, ignorant, nasty, wannabe melbournites. Melbourne is the place to be. Didnt Big Bird once describe Geelong as "the statue to my pidgeon cousin"? Maybe Melbourne is the pidgeon? God you guys suck. I cant tell you how much you suck. And I know, cause i know how to spell Geelong. Screw you, Ill ave ya. Your such a fag, typical melbournite. Scaredy cat try hards geelong beer swilling wannabes. Get a life. You all suck heaps, cause your all a-holes. I hate you. Ive been places youknow, BEEN PLACES!!! so dont argue with me cause I know you people better than you know you. Assimilate damn it!!! Become one of us couse your all crap!!!

I hate you all, except people that arent different to me, cause if your not diferent it means your the same. And thats good cause im the king, cause I live in the bestest place, cause ive been to other places, and they're not as good as here.
  19. There was NO One at coffee on Friday night, so I don't know what you are worrying about!

Not a bike in sight!