Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaark! Near miss head on!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by robsalvv, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Definitely new leathers time.

The adrenaline rush would be a good one, but I'd rather get it other ways.
  2. I like how it looked like he was going to continue on for a bit but then pulled over. Kinda like the mind was willing but the bladder said noooo!

Definitely a sphincter rating of 4.9
  3. farrrr out - not just him but looks like he had a mate right behind him too!
  4. Love the ending. Instant karma.
  5. I bet he was glad his motorcycle fit through the gap between the two cars.

I know my cage wouldnt.
  6. Jebus! That'd be one hell of a scare. Bit speechless actually...
  7. that was intense..

as has been said a bit of karma in the end, that the car ended up in the ditch and not the rider..
  8. just as well he was so frozen with shock he didn't try and deviate or he WOULD have got hit......
  9. yeah looks like they rolled a few times.
  10. There was a kid in the back](*,) You still love the ending[-(
  11. As dumb as the driver is for putting everyone in that situation, you do have to commend him for driving the car over a mini cliff rather than taking out two riders.

Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yep. Stupid driver shouldn't have put their kid, or the motorcyclist, in that position if they didn't want it to happen.
  13. hoooolyyy shiiiiit|!!!!!!
  14. Holy mother of fuсk.
  15. #16 grue, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  16. Faaark is right.
    Wonder how the cops would blame the riders for this one? No high visibility safety flag?
  17. Were there cupcakes in the car? At some point on his way down to a stand-still from whatever speed he was doing, he must have passed through the dreaded 68kph. Sounds pretty open and shut to me.

lso, I bet there was a dead kitten somewhere on that stretch of road.