Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

F4i stunt bike

Discussion in 'Archived' started by N*A*M, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honda CBR600F4i - fully stunt set up

I am retiring :-({|= so it's finally time to say good bye to my beloved machine.
    It's the last F4i in the Front Up Freestyle garage. The other boys all went to 636s...

The Good:
    Totally decked out for stunt riding
    Burly cage and 12 bar
    60T rear sprocket, 1 down in front
    Baller rear handbrake system with two front brake calipers $$$!
    Heaps of go good parts like HD rear sets and subcage
    Scotts dampner
    Recently got a new battery
    Always had an oil baffle and rotated oil pick up
    Always serviced regularly and never had to do any engine or gearbox work
    Includes all road gear to register

The Bad:
    Not currently registered - but never been written off, so can be easily re-registered
    Set up for stunt riding so would suit somebody keen to learn the sport, or prepared to convert back to road
    Not pleasant to ride on the road with the heavy gearing

Price: $4200 negotiable
    Owes me over $12k :(
    Might include free wheelie lessons :p

Would also consider $3000 without all the stunt parts, or a decent registerable 4-stroke Jap enduro bike

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Would it be difficult to convert back to road?
  3. Wouldn't take that much work, depends how well you know the roadworthy guy. Uncut tail piece included, as well as all the lights and mirrors. Wiring loom is untouched, just tucked away. Biggest thing would be getting another tank.
  4. If it's still around in a few months when I have made some money... I'd love to invest in it. I've wanted one of these for a while.
  5. So tempting to split it with a mate....we both want to get into stunting, but don't want to wreck our road bikes. Will discuss and may get back to you!
  6. soooo tempted
    wish I have a cash now](*,)
  7. a bit of interest, but no genuine takers yet. hit me up and you could be rocking this sweet bike. great idea to go halvies with a mate. then you're not overly invested and got somebody to ride with. happy to discuss prices or swaps.

8. sold thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.