Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

F1 star's cheeky gag

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by vic, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Formula One driver David Coulthard made a woman TV interviewer blush by refering to her nipples on air.

The Scot was talking to ITV's Louise Goodman before the start of the Canadian Grand Prix, reports the Daily Mirror.

Cheeky Coulthard was answering technical questions when he told Louise he imagined he was holding her nipples to ensure he was gentle with his car's controls.

Goodman asked: "Have you been practising with that pit lane speed limiter?"

Coulthard replied: "Yeah I have. I've just been imagining it's your nipples. I'm being a bit more gentle with it when I take my finger off it at the end of the pit lane."

Goodman laughed and concluded: "Thank you very much, David", before handing back to studio presenter Jim Rosenthal, who added: "Yes, thank you very much David indeed for that one. That's fantastic."

2. its all good however the women group will be out for blood

3. Ooooh, treading a fine line, sexual harassment in the workplace?

4. I guess you just posted this one to see how many people would nipple on it, eh, Vic?

5. Actually I posted it because I have met Louise Goodman and her rather long protruduing speed limiters :)