Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

F.S: VERY fast car

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by deafwish, May 10, 2006.

1. http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=3061195&current_rec=2&used_rec=67&total_rec=69&sort_type=&total_rec=69&sort_type=&price_min=10000&price_max=15000&make_id=10&model_id=19&keyword=EXECUTIVE&state_id=2&search_distance=25

Daz. :LOL: :wink:

2. That is Shit Maaatte..

I mean it is all fast and stuff, but it just isn't Sick mate...

I mean Fast is good mate, But It's Not Sick Enough For Me mate, Coz I'm so sick, and That fast car might be fast and stuff... But It's not Sick.
  3. :rofl: :rofl:
  4. That was so fast i forgot to laugh :|
  5. OMG re that car is like FULLY sick re... i mean i was like just looking at it and it was gone.... its soo fast u re...
    take it down to chapel and get a souvi man and it was soo fast that when i got there they were the lamb still had wool it RE

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Do you want me to slow it down for you.....? :LOL: :wink:

If only I could afford such a fooleey shick piece of mashinry......
  7. oh ma gawwwwwwd... get out of town are you cereal?
  8. :rofl: I love that line.
  9. 1million kms, he must be going so fast hes travelled round aus a few times
  10. Sh1t bro thats my homies car bro :wink: reckon should add a couple of things the dude fogot

1 Looks trick in any maccas car park :cool:

2 Will pull wicked burnouts (on wet oily roads)

so there ya go bros fullllyyy sickkk maaaaate :LOL:
  11. C'mon guys, he comes from Greta in the Hunter Valley. Anyone been there?? Uh-huh, so now you know :LOL:
  12. I think it's a prank...
    This sentence
    Its so fast I even beat myself at the lights.
    sort of proves it.
    But as Paul said, Greta........not the end of the world, but you can see it from there!

Regards, Andrew.
  13. Of course its a prank, but that doesn't excuse the fact that someone has added 'nice' gold highlights all over their car!
  14. lmao :rofl: :rofl: That cracks me up
  15. Is it faster than a hayabusa?
  16. Thats gold.
  17. Hah ahah aHHA!!!
  18. Of course it is!! you didn't get how fast it was from reading the ad, very fast :LOL::rofl:
  19. That phrase caused me to choke on the mouthful of Zero Coke I had just taken. :eek: I can't want to think about what he does at the lights, but the line relating to interior colours "Grey with other colours- only stain on one seat".:shock: Could that be described as a "suspicious stain"?? Very very funny though made my day. :grin:
  20. Man, who needs a bike, Im getting his fully sick waaaagon.Then Ill be faster than all yous.And I can pick up fully sick slu.. I mean chicks :)