Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

F%^& My Life

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by far_canel, Apr 15, 2009.

1. www.fmylife.com

Not sure if this has been posted before, but its quite entertaining. You can even vote which ones are worse...

slight cut out:

2. Now that qualifies for Pickup FAIL lol
  3. ooooh nice one! havent seen that link before
  4. :shock: :LOL:
  5. Damn if that's true...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. He was playing the wrong scene, he thought it was the res-erection.
  7. Bahahahaha, nice. :LOL:
  8. See that's what happened. All Jesus herd was something about nailing and when he said yes the centurion obliged.
  9. ibast you are going to hell lol

:LOL: Very funny though ;)
  10. :LOL:
    Love em !
    Thanks for the link
  11. No I think he was doing it right, I seem to remember something about flogging before he was crucified.
  12. :shock: :shock: :shock:

13. omg thats inventive, but at the same time sad :(

maybe the chick was secretly a plushie and the boyfriend was trying to tell her something subtly

14. hehehhehehe ouch...!
  15. "FML Flops" are the best section!

"Today, I thought it would be funny to fart in my roommates mouth while he was asleep. I walked over to him and pulled my pyjamas down and let loose. To my surprise it was a very wet one and I accidently took a dump on his face, he woke up and beat me until I was bleeding. FML" :grin:

"Today, the guy I like asked to me the upcoming dance. I immediately rejected him, assuming that it was just a joke between him and his friends. With a dejected face, he walked away, and I saw him throw something in the trash can. It was a rose, for me. He wasn't joking. FML" :cry:
  16. Yeah that actually happened! A good friend of mine was on holidays with his mates in Thailand. One of them passed out early, so another dude crouched over and went to fart in his face. He SPRAYED droplets of runny poo all over his face. Dodgy belly you see. What a way to wake up. He has never quite been forgiven!!
  17. i was looking for this site yesterday, thanks for the link :LOL:
  18. Shouldv'e guessed that this is my brother found this site from.
    I spent hrs at work today on it, had all the customers wondering why I was in tears
  20. I heard about this site ages ago. It's so funny ... I read it on the bus on the way to uni for much entertainments.