Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ezer needs advice

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ezer, Nov 16, 2007.

1. ive been in melbourne for about 2 months now and this is the first time since ive been here i have a day for riding. which brings in a few problems.

i havent had any twisties in a good 6 months, only highway riding so i was wondering wheres a good place to go around melbourne way for nice scenery/corners. i was out blackspur last week for work "practising" convoy driving and by the look of the corners, id be nervous as hell to go there now..

other thing is a couple of weekends ago my cousin dropped my bike and even though every faring on the thing is broken, a cracked windshield is really pissing me off, anyone have advice where to get parts for an old gpx down here?

yeah, that and im in melbourne, i cant go out during the week, and not really nighttime/ evenings on weekends, any melb meetings that arent coffee nights?
  2. something spur.. that's all i know
  3. Duct tape + cans of HTFU :p

Seriously though matt, any bike shop should be able to order you a new gpx screen, but it'd be $150ish. Ebay would be a cheaper option.
  4. To me, part of the fun of getting to the spur is going the back way through Warrandyte, Kangaroo Ground to Yarra GLen then take old Healesville road.

Nice casual ride.
  5. Check out Mt Donna Buang
  6. anyone feel like guiding a sydney sider on a 250 who follows speed limits?
  7. thursday nights are usually a mystery ride (if my reading serves me... haven't been to one yet)
  8. cant go out weeknights
  9. Following speed limits could be a problem for me. :LOL: