Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Extra late notice ride today Sat 23rd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Roarin, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Going for a bit of a spin on the KTM again. Somewhere in the hills between Dandy & Warburton. I will make it up as we go :grin: :grin: I'll be leaving the Servo on the corner of Stud & Wellington rd at about 11:30am if anyone wants to join in a bit of corner ripping fun.

2. Well -another sensational days riding was had :grin: Roads were about 99% dry and it was actually sunny out Warburton way :) No need to head to the mountains to see snow -there was enough for my liking on the side of the road between the top of Reefton & Lake mountain :shock: :shock:
    The Black spur is nice & dry so a few laps were in order there as well. Footpegs are now missing a little bit more metal :LOL: :LOL: Hardly any traffic either. Cheers all
  3. ah damn andy must of just missed you a few of us were p there saturday morning.... porbably didn't get there till about 11.30-12.00 and certainly didn't get passed by and lonney riding a ktm...

Yep it was pretty nice up there, except for a loose throttle grip which made the sv feel like a 250 leaving turns :oops: was impossible to get any decent drive leaving turns :mad: