Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Extending footpegs,clutch,&break pedals

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by markformo, Jun 27, 2006.

1. I love my Virago 250 cruiser but would love to stretch my legs a bit further. What are my options re some form of extended footpegs, brake & clutch levers?

2. Do you have forward controls or you want them?

Try these guys in Western Sydney. They manufacture their own stuff and should be able to point you in the right direction for the www.natlis.com.au
  3. Mate, i'm new to biking so pardon my ignorance...what the hell do you mean by "forward controls"? I'm talking about extended versions of footpegs to rest your feet on, clutch pedal to bump 1 down/5 up with & a brake pedal/lever to tred on -
  4. Toecutter, thanks for the reply. I have just looked at a link and now understand that forward controls are exactly what I meant but didn't know it. I've a lot to learn about bikes yet and this is a good place to do it.
  5. Hi Mark

No worries, glad to have helped.

Are you currently on restrcitions? Bikes are like real estate - don't overcapitalise :wink:

I don't know much about Virago 250's but have spent a few $$'s modifying. And it aint that cheap a hobby :p

Anything else just ask