Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by En, Nov 23, 2005.

1. just continuing on from my other post - would a staintune exhaust would make a VTR250 sound more like a 400?

2. Try something more like a 600-900 Twin. The sound very beefy with one on. There is a small clip on here somewhere of a VTR250 with a Stain tune and it sounds very PHAT indeed
  3. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my god that is AWESOME! sounds a bit like a harely but not too much - i want one man, thanks for the link. and is their pretty much only one kinda staintune exhaust for a VTR250?
  4. I can tell you with a Megacycle exhaust they sound like a Firestorm, well allmost, but they are load with just a magic note to them.
  5. Sounds the same as the Megacycle.
  6. get a megacycle, sound great and top value for money.
  7. I had a staintune on my VTR250 and it was great!
    Looked stock (less plod issues) and sounded really horn.
    Comes with the removable baffle, which is handy for 6am Sunday starts.
    They are all going to sound similar, as they're all a straight through fibreglass packed muffler.
    Megacycle is also good.
  8. Would that be a stock Firestorm or a Firestorm with Staintunes :D
  9. OMG it sounds great! A guy here in QLD has one on his VTR and OMG I love it!!!!