Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

exhaust update

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by HILLY, Jun 26, 2008.

1. hey every one long time no chat.
    i have been trying to find out how to get my hands on a yoshi or some type of top after market exhaust slip on or mabby full system not yet shore for my 07 600rr.
    any way i live in dubbo thats in the middle of no wear and dont have any shops to just pop down and get one and cant seem to find any wear on the net that is in aus and has good pis and part numbers and prices to order over net?
    can any one help me ?
    thanks heaps :evil:

2. i would recommend ordering online, from an American website. The current exchange rate of close to 1:1 provides excellent value!

3. Wicked, I must go. I don't mind getting around without any clothes one :p

But yeah, buy from the USA there are heaps of shops that will send to oz. Motofaster is one that are in the states, click on their banner ....

4. :eek:hno: @Vic without any clothes on(e)

5. haha god u 2 sre so wity je grow up sssorrry for a typo! shore uz have never done it before hey :wink:

6. I don't think it was a typo, I think you just don't know which words to use in which situation.

Like 'shore' is the beach etc, the word you want is SURE.

Wear is like clothing being on you, WHERE is suggesting a location.

7. then vic see if u can put this couple of words together
    g# f@%k y*ur m$m d*ck h#e!d
    and like it make all the diffence! im shore u know what it ment if not u live in a small world

8. You lost at the Interwebs.