Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Exhaust for GSXR600 K6? Termignoni? Ideas?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by mcouldrey, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Hi guys,

I have just got my hands on a K6 Gixxer 600 and am looking at putting an aftermarket exhaust on it. I like the look of the Termignoni slip on pipes on the Yamaha's and Ducatis. Has Anyone here installed one? Any one with pictures.

Or if you have a better suggestion i am open to ideas.

thanks Matt

2. Aftermarket exhausts only a gixxer like yours will only change the sound unless you get one that takes out the catalytic converter. :roll:

3. TWO BROTHERS RACING!!!! I have just fitted a new pipe to my mates K7 750 which removes the massive baffle and crap underneath the fairings and holy sh1t is good. Probably a good idea to put the P1R tip in to keep the noise down but the look and the power gains are awesome. I have attached a link to the website. I can get these systems for a great price around $700-$750 landed.

http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shop...TBRSearchResult-Simple-Suz-GSXR750-SO-06.html