Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Exhaust Baffle

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by BalmyBrowny, Oct 16, 2007.

1. I just recently got done for not having one in my exhaust. (didn't even know it wasn't in there when i bought it :( ) had a look around yoshimura's site and on ebay etc. but couldn't find anything about wether or not its possible to buy a baffle seperate??

I have a Yoshi RS3 on a GSXR 600 '01
  2. Thats a bummer mate. Do you have to present the bike somewhere? Might be able to "borrow" a can.
  3. Buy a stock exhaust from ebay for $50-$100 and fit it for the test. I don't think RS3 had a removable baffle.
  4. well its just an ADR defect notice not a roadworthy notice. i don't have to present the bike anywhere.

Going by the website. the RS3 came with an option of 2 baffles or a bit more expensive straight through can. the bolt hole is in the exhaust tip so i know it used to have one.
  5. Sorry to dig up an old thread, but does anyone have an RS3 baffle? Need one for roadworthy.
  6. I bought one from bikebiz for $25 i think, but returned it coz i got one with the exhaust i ordered anyway.