Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Excellent service in Western Suburbs

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Tovic, Nov 24, 2007.

1. I just went to the new AMX store in Keilor Park and I highly recommend them.
    I went for a look and I ended up with boots (Motodry, really comfy!) and gloves.
    I am female and new to riding and sometimes I go into a bike shop and I feel like an idiot because I don't know anything or because I'm a woman. (And I know there are other women out there that agree).

The service at AMX was fantastic. They don't push you to buy and they are really helpful. Their prices are pretty good to, good for starting out. Some places don't understand that when you are new, you've got to buy everything on a budget, but they were good. They showed me what I needed at a price I could afford. They are happy to help and advise.

I would have bought the boots without the service but I bought the gloves because of the service.
    I will go back there for sure.
  2. This is not far from my place.. Have driven past on my way home from work . So you recommend having a look then ??
  3. Where exactly is this place?
    I wouldn't mind popping in for a gander either. :)
  4. They are at 31 Keilor Park Drive.
    They are in the group of shops next to the BP servo.
    It can't hurt to have a look if you're passing by.

Oh, and they are open 7 days.