Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Everything Two Wheels - For sale

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by E2W, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Sorry mods if this is in the wrong spot please feel free to move it.

This is for anyone who has ever dreamt of owning their own motorcycle shop. Due to ill health Everything Two Wheels is up for sale. As most Netrider members know its a well establishished business and has a loyal customers base. This shop would be ideal for someone who wants to break into owning a business for the first time as the asking price is very low for a quick sale plus you don't have the hassle of trying to get a business up and running from scratch. There are two options on the table. You can either buy the business off me outright or lease the business off me until the end of the building lease in 2017. I'm open to all options or suggestions for genuine people interested in buying or leasing the business off me. For more information please ring the shop on 03 9077 7312 and leave a message or visit the website and send me your details via the contact us page. Please keep it to genuine enquiries as I have enough on my plate as it is without having to deal with time wasters.

Once again sorry mods if this is the wrong place for this post but please don't delete it as I could do with all the help I can get at the moment to get back on my feet.

• Like Like x 3
  2. fcuk. You've made quite the name for yourself over the years. A very well respected business....and you are that business. Sorry to hear this Pete. I hope you and your family are alright. Best of luck.

Canadian Scott
  3. Good luck to you Pete.

You've helped me out over the years and have been a trusted and consistent technician with massive experience, incredible talent and exceptional skill.

I know times have been tough of late - I wish you every well and hope things pan out for your future.

Top bloke...........top mechanic........top person...........

If the new owner can deliver half of what you could then the general motorcycling community will still be ahead.......

If I still rode a Jap bike it would be solely maintained by E2W without a doubt..............

Sorry to see you go Bloke............hopefully we'll cross paths again........

4. Sorry to hear Pete but good luck with the sale. Hopefully the person who takes over will have the same quality of service and good nature.

All the best,
    Alex with the yellow sv650s
  5. Absolutely, sorry to hear you're selling the business, love your work, really hope you get through this.
  6. HI Mike. The mobile number you left me is wrong. Can you please ring the shop again.
  7. Very sorry to here this Pete. Hope it all works out for you.

Someone please buy the shop as I need somewhere good to get my FJR serviced.
  8. sad to hear :(

all the best for the future
  9. No way. Gutted for you mate.:(

The only place I ever took my bike for a service and one of the few decent scousers I've met (excluding the wife obviously!) ;) .

Good luck with the sale and whatever you do going forward.
  10. Very much this! This is sad news Pete and I don't know what your situation is but for such drastic steps to be happening I can only wish you and yours the very best my friend.
  11. Sorry to hear this mate. Been fantastic taking the bike in for the last couple of years! So close to where I live too.
  12. So sorry to hear this Pete! you've been an incredible mechanic offering great service and advice to all and I cringe at the thought of getting my bike worked on by anyone else :nailbiting:

If whoever buys E2W is half as good as you i know i'll still keep taking my bike there.

Thanks for all your help over the years!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thaks for all the kind words sent. The good news is I'm doing ok at the moment. Luckily enough (or unluckily enough depending on your point of view) I couldn't find a buyer for the shop so I'm looking at getting back on my feet again and getting back into fixing bikes. I'll come back slowly at first doing part time in the shop so if you feel the need to get your bike serviced give me a call and I'll start fixing bikes again. Just spent the past couple of months living off credit cards with no income so if there was ever a time I needed customers to start ringing again its around about now. Once again thanks for all the kind messages sent. Cheers, Pete.
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Bumping for all of those people due a service
  15. hey guys, does anyone know if E2W is still open? looking to get a service done and wasn't able to get through :cry:

16. Pretty sure he is operating.

Just leave Pete a message - he usually gets back to you in a day or two.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Yeah he us operating again, spoke to him a couple of weeks ago..
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah Pete called me back just before - glad he's up, about and okay again!

Major service booked in!!! :cool:
  19. Hi All

I'm trying to find a new place to get my bike serviced and have heard good things about Everything Two Wheels but the phone number on the website doesn't ring.

Anybody know if they are still going or have closed down?