Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Every One Has Their Price

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by thecptn, Apr 17, 2006.

1. That was fracking disgusting. The host, the midget, and anyone that accepted should be shot :!:
  2. omg that was gross
  3. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  4. $100 to floss your teeth with someones pubic hair :shock: Thats after you just ate a chilli dog out of his arse crack :shock: :shock: :shock:
  5. Wow.

Ten points to "Matt."

I don't think Matt232 or Mat would salute in such a situation... OR WOULD THEY?
  6. :shock: :shock: Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

That was horrible but i couldn't stop watching.

anyone have any other episodes ?? :grin:
  7. Thats was dirty lol
    Get $900 (AU $1228.89) to eat a hotdog out of the midgets ass - lol
  8. NEVER have I seen something THAT DISTURBING before! :-& :-& :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :tantrum: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: =; =; =; [-X
  9. if i had some seriously powerful mouthwash on hand i MIGHT have THOUGHT about the hot dog. but a pubic hair! why doesn that guy just eat raw sewerage or something. or go star in a gay midget p0rn movie :shock: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :bolt: :bolt:
  10. AAAHHH some people are seriously twisted
    How was the black dude man he licked him for only fitty bucks :shock: :shock: :-k :-k :facepalm: :facepalm: :-w :-w
  11. I was watching "The Fist" on SBS a few week ago - where people tried to bid (lower) to drink a glass of bin water (the milky stuff you get at the bottom of a bin). The guy did it for $20 (i think) - it was so funny and dirty - it's going to cost him more than that when he visits the hospital!
  12. So in your sick and twisted world, you see no difference between drinking bin water and sucking a hotdag out of a hairy dwarf's arse? :shock: :LOL:
  13. this was an extract from "National Lampoons - Lost reality 2"
    a show with all these reality tv pilots and episodes that teh networks didnt want to show. has some highly amusing, highly racist content with a bit of hudity and gross content chucked in. quite good. i think my highlight was
    1) "the amazing racist" this jewish guy goes to a bunch of mexicans that are looking for work, asks them to build a porch for his house. they all agree, so they pile into his ute. after a ride with as many speedhumps as he coudl find, he took them to the US immigration branch and tooted the horn watching as they all scatter :p highly racist but very amusing
  14. Hahaha I love it :D

I would have done it for $1000 no sweat! Easy cash
  15. Has anyone seen the one wear they get the dude to drink a bottle of epicac for cash? The stuff that makes you spew. I think the guy thought he was going to die after he did it.

And then theres the one where the chick fills her car with petrol naked.
  16. Yep i have seen both of those. The epicac one was terrible. Go talk to a nurse or supervisor who works in a emergency or methadone clinic and ask abou the possible side effects of excess consumption or regular use. They never should have been allowed to conduct such a harsh trick.
  17. that is rather disturbing.... :-s :-&
  18. For anyone interested here is a link to the ipecac (i spelt it wrong in the previous post) challenge. Now you'll be able to see why i think it is WAY too harsh a trick (they tell him it's just a drink)