Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ever Needed a Leak?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nodz, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Ever been travelling around and needed a leak and can't find that dreaded public convenience, try this
    Not sure whether you can get it on you WAP assisted mobile or not...:LOL:

2. finally a website that notes the highlight to any week-end away, the stopoffs at the public toilet. :shock: that is seriously weird
  3. I just use a tree
  4. Should be bookmarked by every OFARC! :LOL:
  5. You speak for yourself, mate!!!

Why is it that you only feel like you have to "go" AFTER you've put on 3 layers of waterproof, weatherproof pants???
  6. what do you need that site for??? are you a man or what.. the world is your urinal :LOL:
  7. I am hoping one day they it can be used as fuel, then I will have no troubles.
  8. Should be popular with harrased fathers on family holidays, surely? It's the answer to the perennial "Why didn't you go before we left home?" question!

9. I'm with smee here . If the rare occassion there are none around then the closest suzuki will do. :wink:
  10. Mmm, interesting thought. Have to remember that next time I'm travelling. (the Suzuki thing, I mean)
  11. Good site for the toilet freaks. :LOL:
  12. Hay leave the Suzuki's out of this :twisted: Wait till push over a honda day comes round... Duh it was Monday :p Maybe George Michael could do with a copy when he cums over next :shock: