Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ever forgot where you parked your bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Valkrider, Oct 4, 2016.

1. I'm currently in Rome , walking down a busy street I came across a scooter which had a plant growing up through the wheel.
    Really makes me wonder .

Took a nice photo out the window this morning.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. That's gold! Gives It a new meaning to going on "green transport". No emissions there! :eek::D
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. That's no plant...that's probably an Aprillia scarabeo with its faded wiring harness hanging out after the owner threw in the towel on trying to fix its electrical gremlins that reside wherein. It's owner is still waiting ouside the vatican in the exorcism que to have a priest come and expel Lucas the king of darkness that has taken over its soul.
    • Funny Funny x 6
  4. Hmmmmm Rome you say, possibly the owner sleeps with the fishes

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. I'm so glad that I don't have my bike with me. The Italians are some crazy driver's .

Crossing the road is like running the gauntlet. Even my wife said she will never moan about the way the French drive after seeing what the traffic's like here .

If I get chance I'll film some of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. No, but I spent about 40 mins in the Melbourne long term carpark one night trying to help some guy find his car (which he thought had been stolen but was actually parked somewhere else completely)....