Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ever felt a ....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by TonyE, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Harley owner sitting in a pub, quietly nursing his pint, when the door opens and in walks a lady of easily negotiable affection. She sits at the bar next to our hero and says in a husky voice, “Hey big boy, have you ever had a thrill?â€

“Yeah,†replies the rider, “I was out on my bike and was rippin’ down some country lanes; the sun was shinin’, the little birds wuz tweetin’, the bike was runnin’ sweet and everythin’ was cool.â€

“No, silly,†I mean have you ever had a real thrill?†she asks again.

“Oh yeah,†he answers. “I was cranking it over into some really tight bends and the footpegs were scraping out wiv sparks flying behind me!â€

Bloody hell, she thinks, this bloke is so thick his brain must be custard. I’ll make it simple for him.

“What I mean is,†she says, as she runs her hand up the inside of his thigh and squeezes his nuts, opens her legs to reveal a complete absence of panties and hair, “have you ever felt aunt?â€

“Yeah,†he sez. “I fell off

2. :shock: .... wait no its a harley... who cares..