Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Evening all.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by agttr, Aug 13, 2007.

1. I guess it's time i said hello.

Long time reader/lurker, second time poster. New to the whole bike scene and loving every minute of it. Got my learners in March and got off them last month. Mainly ride to work and back and with the work hours I've got that's mainly in the dark (6:30 to 6:30, rotating from day to night shift). Occasionally get a chance to ride during daylight hours.

As I've never ridden before going for my learners, coming across this forum has been a godsend.

Hopefully over time I get a chance to add to the various discussions floating around here.

In case you're wondering I ride a Spada so don't hold that against me.
  2. Nothing wrong with riding a Spada; ask half the forum, they either have one or have had one!

Welcome to Netrider :).
  3. Welcome George! [​IMG]
  4. Welcome mate, enjoy your ride mate, netrider is a good place to get to know some fellow riders!
  5. Hey Jorge,
    In the same boat as you mate. Also ride a Spada and did my L's in March having never ridden before. Keep your eye out for rides around the place. They're great! Should be more happening now that the weather is picking up a bit more.
  6. Welcome,

I also ride a Spada and am on my Ls. See you on the roads dude.

7. Like you, I am a night rider. My work is usually 6-11pm so not much daylight riding. Trying to get to either a coffee nite or ride, no success yet.
  8. Thanks for the welcome guys.

As none of my mates currently ride I'm hopeful that I get myself to one of the coffee nights. Enjoying the experience but I know I could learn a lot more from others if I make my way to one of the rides.
  9. Welcome to NR.. Enjoy the madness.. :LOL: