Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

European Bike stunt mix

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Jaqhama, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Lots of good quality bike stunt vids here.
    You will need Broadband at least.
    The 9 minute German Streetfighters day is great.
    Be aware that some of these are NOT for children, the guy who did the bike jump in Florida died.

http://www.linienmc.dk/video_galleri.htm

The snowmobile one...hmm...I was expecting...well snow of course.
    But this guy is hammering around dry as a bone city streets.
    Now if only he'd had steel ski's on the machine, wow, think of the spark potential at night. :LOL:

Enjoy.

2. mate dude keep the video coming lol
    :LOL:

3. I knew the video's would keep you occupied mate. :LOL:

Check the Swedish guy, down near the end of the list, who is giving the finger to the cops, while riding backwards, and check his speed before that, 336 kph, must be on a Busa. :cool:

4. which one is that??

5. It's listed as 336kph, playing with Swedish Police, it's about half way down the list sorry.

I'm just watching one down near bottom of list called TV-Show, Street Racing, a 5 min vid.
    The 9 min Streetfighters show is great if I recall it from last time I was here, that one is up near the top of the list I think.

6. Now remember boys and girls, most of these videos were made by complete dropkicks and/or slavering maniacs who will in most cases not be long for this world.
    You'll notice that the natrual attriation rate in many of the videos is quite high. :LOL:

Road rash and or injury or death will lightly result should you attempt to copy the majority of these riders.

If you have to do stunts then find an empty car park, in an industrial area, on the weekends or very late at night.
    It's safer for you and it's safer for the public.
    Wear ATGATT (All the Gear, All the Time!)

And Troy...we must remember all of the above when we ride home after work this morning!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. Some of the European vidoes are very profesionally put together, some great music tracks to go with the riding.
    I notice stunters seem to have a habit of wearing jeans and sneakers...hmmm....I would have thought a decent pair of combat or bike boots myself?
    Ah I forgot, they never fall off do they? Silly me, for a second there I thought it might be unsafe.
    Natrual selection seems to be well at work in a few of these videos!
    LMAO. :LOL: :LOL:

8. dont worry mate
    eastern will be quite and not too many cars..
    ill be doing burnouts and stoppies
    but no crashes
    :LOL: :LOL: