Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Euro-Alps 2007 ride-"Vacancy"

Discussion in 'VIC' started by FormerUser1, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Way off...but....it's a 6-week ride starting 9th Sept '07, most have to plan something like this a long time ahead (work/$$).

Route/ itinerary/ dates already fixed (but flexible to some extent), booked for a fleet of 10 BMWs ex Milano/ Italy.
    Bikes 650-1200cc, new to newish F650s to R12s (R/RT/RS/GS) by then...
    (currently 1150 series).

Approx 8300km, France to Slowenia, All Inc. cost about $12k (at today's rates).

One "seat" (plus pillion if wanted) has become vacant (work-commitments).
    There are 3 multi-linguals in the group.
    Experienced riders only (at least experienced by then).
    It's the biggest ride ever posted...and sometimes I'm shitting myself looking at what I've started here...but it's a definite goer.

It's NOT a "Euro-vacation" (as in typical tourist-stuff), but a RIDE primarily, with buckets of other stuff sprinkeled-in.
  2. Geez, that was a swifty....spot filled.
    Welcome Marty :D :D
  3. Hey Marty stepped up to the bat pretty quick I see, nice one :)

You'll have a great time!
  4. I don't even know what you look like martyh but I can tell from your posts that if you want to raise the readies pimping you had better put it back to 2017 or beyond :LOL:
  5. Apparently he's already bagged $15 today....he must be a good looking lad.

6. Another 5er before midnight and he's slightly ahead of the daily quota then, not a bad start :D :D
  7. Bastard! I wish :)
  8. Welcome aboard Marty, im sure you will be a fun addition to the group :)

2+ yrs and counting!!!!!.......hehehe