Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ER6N/F sports handlebars

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Johnny O, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Hey Guy's I've been playing around at work fitting lower handlebars to our ER6F (25mm rise), it makes the bike feel so much sports orintated, like the sport bike it is.

I highly recommend it, I'll try and post a pic for those that are interested.

2. I would be very interested to see how it turns out and feels, from a sport bike rider with experience ,I have been kicking around the idea of getting this bike.

:)

3. Course it'll make a huge difference, er6f bars make you sit ultra upright :grin:

If they came with that as standard (and the rest of the bike was a bit more aggressive), I'd win me over the sv650s.

4. Johnny,

Let us know the details of the bars you've been trying. The missus really wants to put some lower bars on her er-6n.

5. Big improvement on Black_Magic's bike with some lower bars. Still felt a bit high for me - I would have liked rearsets as well. But back to back off the TRX anything is gonna feel pretty upright other than maybe a GSXR.