Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by minglis, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Awesome FAIL!!! if that's even possible to achieve

2. What a knob
  3. haha lovely
  4. Took seven goes at it to make sure it was a consitent FAIL though.

Gotta admire that.
  5. I think I have seen someones signature with the phrase " the gene pool needs more chlorine" ?

cheers Michael
  6. Wow, they just love butchering bikes in the US, don't they?!
  7. That's fantastic.

I'd love to know what would happen in the same "modifier" decided to change the fuel cap on their petrol tank....

WOOF !
  8. This is where internet knowledge can be a problem. People see threads about modifying bikes and without proper knowledge, have a go themselves.
    Always know what you are trying to achieve with a mod before you carry it out.
  9. True. Back before we had the internet we'd see or conceive of a mod we fancied and then screw it up all on our lonesome and possibly have to take responsibility for the consequences of our fwittery ourselves rather than having an online community to blame it on.
  10. That made my day, thank you!
  11. Custom LED Brakelight - $30
    Custom wiring, brackets and electrical tape - $10
    Drilling into your ECU...7 times?! - Priceless
  12. How about the fella that bought the Quaddy with no engine interior.
    Ooooh you'd be pissed wouldn't ya?
    I'd love to have been a fly on the wall during that sale.

I wonder if the tyres were filled with racing air.
  13. I missed that one, we need a linky.
  14. It was post #6 from that link.

Originally Posted by Dan [Sac]
    Holy mother of god. I do believe now I've seen everything.

You should probably pixelate the plate# just in case this thread blows up.

Quote[Ya know, Ive been doing this for almost 10 years and every time I think i've seen it all, I come across something new like this.
    I think the strangest thing ive ever come across was a quad that a customer had just purchased that wouldnt crank. Turned out the engine was empty. No crank, transmission, valvetrain, etc. Just a empty shell.

Good call on the plate. Fixed.

Customer has been notified of the problem(s) BTW. Awaiting his response. ]Quote