Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Epa Notice

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by something_wild, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Hi guys, haven't received it yet but was pulled over with a mate and we both we're told we'd be hit with an EPA notice for out loud exhausts.
    Question is, do I just throw the stockie pipes with cat back on, go do the test, and pass? Luckily, the cop only seemed concerned about the excessive noise (although compared to all the choppers out lately mine sounds like a hybrid civic), and didn't look too hard to see my missing cat and power commander :p
    I've had to do it with my car before, am I right to assume It's the same process?
    Anyone deal with any of the places on the list.....recommendations which place to go?

2. I got done a month ago.. General public dobbed me in to the cops..they were waiting for me on the corner and wrote down my plate and got EPA letter. Change to stock and went to testing station in Brunswick.. That's it. Just pick one close to work and get it done over lunch break... Nothing special.
  3. Too good, thanks melb!
    • Like Like x 1