Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

EOI - Saturday ride late start

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Captn Spock, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Sunday is going to be a bit of a waste of a day given the rain. So I'm thinking of a ride on Saturday.

Sorry guys. Have to cancel this ride.

I dont know what time ill be free from my errands yet. Cannot confirm a time for ride start so its best to cancel it.

Please carry on with any other plans/rides you may want to go to. I will step out for a ride for sure at some stage during the day, just not sure when.

Ride safe.

2. I'm interested.
  3. I need to take my old steed outto keep ther battery charged, so I'll do my best to get there on time.
  4. This one is definately needed as the all day ride is a bit much for some,

Hope it gets up and running, and continues,

Late start, allows people to get there,

Shorter run, allows those that cant do long runs to participate,

Wish you well.

Go along people, Meet some new friends and have a good time,

5. Please note that there is now a slightly modified version of the Saturday All day ride. Based on recent feedback, Arc and the guys have modified it to allow for drop off points for those not wanting to do the full day. Please check that thread again for details.

This particular ride on the other hand, is once-off and does not have drop off points due to the where we're going ;)

Going to wait until tonight before finalizing the ride details.
  6. Oh well , spenze. buy a battery tender for the old bike next week ,

and in the mean time , bring the new beastie to the SADR....

even if its just for the first half :)
  7. The new ones in for its 1,000k service, which is the other reason I was taking the old one out.
  8. bah humbug....