Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

EOI macquarrie pass, sun 18th

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by grim32, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys im on my Ls and havent ridden for over a week due to a broken thumb and im getting withdrawals so im going for a ride on sunday. This post is only to see if anyone is interested to come along at short notice, if there is any interest i will post it in the events calander.
    Rough plan for ride will be leaving from liverpool or campbelltown kk heading through douglas park then down mt kierra, from there fuel up then head up macquarie pass to the pie shop for lunch. Return trip could be jambaroo mt rd then back up mt kierra, down bulli and through the national park or something along those lines.
    Anyone and everyone is welcome to come along, so post up your interest.

2. Sounds like a good ride, but Sunday in the middle of the day (unless it's bucketing like it was last Sunday) is when the 'inspired ones' inhabit the Pass. BE CAREFUL......
  3. hey i am interested as i will be out riding the weekend too. only i cant say for sure because ive fcuked my back up so not sure if ill be able ot endure much of a ride.

dont count on me, but i should be able to give a better answer in a couple of days :)
  4. Ok well ill be leaving kk at liverpool at 9.30 and head over to kk campbelltown, leave there at 10.15. Like i said everyone is welcome to come along, im going for a ride reguardless even if its by myself. Anyway hope to see you there.

Russell (red across)
  5. Well looks like im out for this one too, unforunately some things have come up. Oh well lucky no one else was coming lol
  6. grim, you dont own a 'line, do you?
  7. come putty next weekend, much more fun then places like mt keira :twisted:
  8. Yep a blue 4 door with black bonnet and boot, have we met?
  9. Id love to Paul but ive got my Ps on saturday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.