Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

engrish article about helmets

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Arik, Aug 30, 2007.

1. quote:

Stricter values have been successfully advanced by the Snell memorial underpinning. The sole aim of this foundation is to test course of action for motorcycle helmets and new interconnected doings such as bicycling, drag hunting and horsy.

I like the idea of 'interconnected doings'

2. :rofl:

3. Are you joking me, is this for real :shock: Na man, where did you find it??? Someones having a go, i think ill go and read it again, it aint serious surely!!!
  4. Engrish/Janglish is great. It stems from the basic structure of the Japanese language. It is not the same structure as English. Plus, many words are not the same translated into English.

Anyhow, I read a bit and speak a bit of Nihongo. Speaking Engrish is actually a lot easier now.
  5. bicycling drag hunting and Horsy. LOL that really made me look unprofessional laughing in the schools library
  6. some love portentous their polished helmets on the way.

I have to say I do love my polished helmet on the way.