Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ENDZONE Trailer (Melbourne PT)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by enigma--, Oct 5, 2011.

1. gf linked me this video, after being linked it herself. pretty damn funny if you ask me! worth the watch!

*edit* ok, heres the link http://youtu.be/tjtbmryzBGM apparently i fail at embedding :p
  2. throw Chef this link could be who hes looking for
  3. HAHAHAHA :rofl:

"You said you were 14...you have a wife and kid!!!!!"..."I'm from Dandenong."
  4. Thankyou Enigma for the link. I haven't stopped laughing since I just watched it. I think I'll watch it again.

Reading the comments section and it shows what can be achieved on a shoe string budget with a crew that knows what they're doing. The games we could play if we had that at our disposal.
  5. awesome..... hehehehe
  6. Pisser !!!!

We use the word 'End zones' when determining the Minimum Safe Altitude above obstacles/terrain within a predefined distance left/right and 'end' of our (flight)path between two waypoint pairs....

I won't be able to keep a straight face ever again in future, toward an otherwise extremely serious safety aspect of my job when coming across this term.

I may have to watch it a few more times :D
  7. glad you enjoyed it :D

its very clever, and chef you are correct the equipment used is by no means professional but they sure know what they're doing!
  8. "You said you were 14, but you've got a wife & two kids."

"I'm from Dandenong."

9. showed this to a friend who was shocked the Werribee line didn't get a mention!