Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

En guard! Army style ( pic )

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by wang chung, May 16, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

2. :LOL:

What's REALLY sad is that this is probably meant to be serious!
  3. Ahhh I do really miss the unit / ship / base sports days :twisted:

yee who improvises the most ( using anything available at the time ) usually wins

I'll always remember the 1800mtr relay race with a difference..... 1st runner , 200mtrs chug a beer then eat 1 dry sayo bisket, run 200 pass batton, run 200 chug 2 beers and eat 2 sayo's and so on, last runner got to ride a bike, but the engineers cheated and a postie bike came flying out of their ready tent :LOL:

Now: run 200mtrs then try to scull a beer whilst catching your breath, followed by DRY sayo's !! you have two choices .... choke on the sayo, or chuck your guts up then run another 200mtrs :twisted:

just one of the many twisted races that service personel can dream up :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Yea Bob those where the days....its funny, we look back on them and remember the good sides but never the bad......we did the same thing but down at Canungra with full packs and having to do the relay accross a creek and back again.
  5. :LOL:

Extreme boredom and a bit of ingenuity can lead to some seriously funny sh!te!
  6. If the thaough of doing something makes you giggle for mor than 15 seconds, you can asume your not allowed to do it.

Someone told me this was written in the US Armed forces personell manual. no proof but It's scary enough to be true though.
  7. Just like most US army equipment has printed on it "This way towards enermy" or "Throw this part at enermy"....it was an eye opener meeting some US Marines on exercise. All they do is practice, lift weights, eat and sleep and lift more weights. (Yes I know I can't spell)
  8. My friend laughs for about 5 mins whenever you say sexual penetration. Sucks to be him if this rule was true :p
  9. we use to play some thing like this at uni only we used todders trikes and it was fully contact race