Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

'ello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Chris.D.W., Dec 10, 2007.

1. Hello!
    Erm... not too good with all this forum stuff, but I'll intro myself anyways

Been riding a hyo gt250r and a bolwell 200 legrande for the past 5 months now. I'm an ex- bicycle racer (roadie), and 2 wheeled transport has always been my preferred means of getting around, but this year marks my first dabbling in the petrol fuelled version (all my old bikes used to run on whatever I ate!). Hopefully it doesn't result in me getting fat. :p

Anyway, since getting my Ls and subsequent restricted license (I got to skip Ps 'coz I have a full cage license), I have visited this forum to glean from the heaps of info you guys have posted up, and it's all been very very helpful, and will continue to be as I keep learning, so thanks heaps to all of you!

Cheers,
    Chris

2. Welcome Chris... :grin:

Great to have you aboard.. :cool:

3. 'sgarn?

4. Glad to have you here :)

I used to ride cycles a bit too and worried about gettin' fat. No need, just ride hard and transfer your weight a lot :LOL:

5. Glad to have you here :)

I used to ride cycles a bit too and worried about gettin' fat. No need, just ride hard and transfer your weight a lot :LOL:

6. hello chris welcome i too have found the site to be of real interest

7. Thanks for the welcome guys!

lol noted! Hopefully pushing the bike out the driveway helps a bit too! :LOL:

Sorry... don't quite get this one? Is it some lingo I've yet to learn?

8. Not real sure either .. but at a guess .. Joel speak for "how is it going today fine gentleman" :grin:

Ohh .. and welcome to NR .. plenty to see .. have a good look around