Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ello Everyone!!! - Newbie

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by 250 KING, May 23, 2006.

1. Hey just wanted to drop a hi! Live in sydney have a cbr250rr , rg250 and gpx250. Look forward to chatting away
    And remember keep the shinny side up!

2. hey mate welcome to the forum have fun and stay safe
  3. Get ANOTHER 250 and you'll HAVE 1000ccs :LOL:

Welcome to the forum, and come along to the Tuesday night monthly bash at Homebush Bay Brewery...
  4. LOL thanks hornet yere i could then put all motors in one bike lol
  5. Out of curiosity...........why 3 250s???

Welcome BTW
  6. you are here > <

hello and welcome to the Netrider Zoo..... I'm down by the triumphs..... Oh and by the way enjoy the 250's becuase the police will never let you get away with as much dumb ass luck ever again...
  7. Welcome to the forums 250 KING. Enjoy those 2fiddys, but why 3?
  8. Welcome 250King

Collecting 250's so you have a different one for each day of the week.

Oh leave the boy alone, he young LOL let him collect 250's if he wants, & anyway what you bigger boys collect ?

OH WAIT ... not sure i wanna know the answer to that :p
  9. I don't think anyone is having a go at him Charmed ;)
    I was just curious is all :)
  10. welcome

its good to collect i just bought another zxr 250A model last week 91 model and yes it is green as well and looking at getting a zxr-7 as well saw it yesterday she was hot.
  11. look if people collect stamps 'yawn' why not collect 250's? mych more fun and you only have to register the ones you want to ride!!!
  12. .....remember, it's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it....
  13. Welcome 250 KING
    Ride safely and see you around!