Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ello ello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by PBMT, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Hi there people,

My name is Paul Barker. I have been around bikes for about 15 years now starting on dirties but most of the time on sports bikes either racing or going through the mountain twisties.

I now transport motorcycles between Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. If you have any questions about moving your bike or how to secure it in your ute, van or trailer, send them my way and I should be able to point you in the right direction.

Talk to you soon,

2. Welcome PBMT - could've used your advice Monday!
  3. Cheers, I hope the move went alright anyway :)
  4. Welcome Mister Paul Barker
  5. Hi Paul and welcome to Netrider ! I'm sure your very valuable points/suggestions/assistance will be much appreciated by the Netrider community (y)
  6. welcome Paul, u could be useful around here, but could you please remove all your advertising details from your sig as we call that spam, thanks mate
  7. No worries
  8. cheers bud :)
  9. Yo! Hello! Welcome!
  10. Hi Paul and welcome to NR
  11. Hi Paul :) Just for a minute there I read your post as saying that you RIDE motorcycles round the country; I was going to ask if you needed an associate :rofl:
  12. Ah! You read the superfine print that even I couldn't see. I have ridden motorcycles round the country. A CBR250RR Bris-Adel-Bris and an R1 Syd-Broken Hill-Syd and later on Bris-Syd-Can-Mel-Adl. I definitely could have used an associate back then!
  13. Welcome Paul