Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

EL250/EL250CC (Eleminator)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Bossi, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Your thoughts on EL250/EL250CC (Eleminator)

Hi everyone,

I'm new on the forum and have just been peeking around the corner for now, so hi again ^^

I'm currently looking out for a learner's bike, have been driving cars for 8 years now and always been wanting to get a bike license so it's about time to finally get one~

As I'm 26 I still have to go for the L's and I just got an offer for a Kawasaki EL250CC. I haven't seen it yet, just talked to the person today and was wondering what your thoughts on the offer/price is. What I know so far is:

- 60-80k km down
    - 2004 build
    - 2 or 3 previous owners
    - rego
    - recently serviced
    - has been maintained and looked after very well
    Set price tag is
    - AUD3,500

As I'm not an immensely experienced biker I was wondering what you think about all that I can say for now. It all sounds pretty promising and I've read lots of very positive feedback about that bike, the only thing that stands out a bit is the km's it has.

I'll have a look at it soon and will probably be able to say more about it.

So long,

PS.: Anyone got an idea if the "-CC" version actually is? I couldn't find it absolutely nowhere (on the net).

PPS.: Btw. is there actually a 2004 EL250CC or is it a VL250CC?