Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

either realll sus or amazingly good deal.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by 87crisis, Mar 13, 2012.

1.  Top
  2. i dare say typo error

3. The bike has brand new tyres, yet no registration has been provided or is visible.

Also, there is a very American looking vehicle parked in the background of one of the pictures.

Not legit.

4. Plates on that GMC are South Dakota, Ohio, DC or something along those lines.

5. I tried to buy this, but I'm currently off shore on an oil rig with no mobile reception & the seller won't take my Western Union payment... I even offered to pay extra for the shipping & he can reimburse me later...

no sir.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There seems to be lots of people working off shore on oil rigs these days

7. The odd thing I notice is the tyres. Aus spec CBR600's came with bridgestone 016 as standard. I dont know what that has fitted to it. Cant pick the tread pattern at all????

8. Ad has been removed. Link wouldn't work. Suss!!!

9. If you pay me some money upfront I can be your "agent" and pick the bike up for you.

10. cbr600.

the ad in question as it's been removed (hadn't closed the window yet.)

11. Stop making fun of us people who do actually work in the marine world :p.
    Its a real asshole to buy anything these days as everyone is suspicious of the fact that 'i cant come and see it now, but i can pay a holding deposit?!'
    At least ive got a mobile connection here.