Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Egiste drops his bike on Seany's

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Seany, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Sadly Egiste finished watching a video tonight and decided to ride from the driveway into the garage. He managed the 4m ride ok but when he arrived his sidestand gave way and he dropped the ZZR onto Seany's bike, scratching the front mudgaurd with his mirror. :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :cry:

RIP dude. It was fun knowing you for the last 12 years but at least you won't do it again (arsehole). :mad: :p :LOL:

2. [img:312:223:a9a8edf57c]http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/Ktulu/nrlogofall.gif[/img:a9a8edf57c]
  3. mark vs shirley! :blackeye: hehehe
    nice knowing u mark.... hint just slap seany with a chop, it does wonders!! (except for stopping sleep apnea!)
  4. They should ban 2 netriders using the same garage.
  5. People, your creative skills are out of control! LOL

Sorry to hear Sean.... Would you like to buy a can of whoopass?

6. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Well, how clever do I feel.

Last week I dropped the dirt bike off the stand into the ZZR and this week the ZZR into the ER-5 .... I guess next week I will have to drop the ER-5 onto george's HD.

It seems that I am safer at speed than when Im stopped.
  7. So Mark, are you going to invove yourself in the Netrider Mentor programme and teach the newbies this amazing skill?? :p :LOL:
  8. You played a lot of dominos when you were a kid didn't you Egiste? :p
  9. I dropped my GPX in a similar fashion. Only, the sidestand didn't give way I just forgot to put it down...

I fell with it, knocking my bf on his ER-5. Thankfully, he kept it upright and helped me get my bike back up.
  10. Bugger seany, i f i were you i would wrap your bike in bubble wrap to protect it....... or maybe just wrap egiste in bubble wrap. :)
  11. Here at Netrider, we're all friends and we know that shit just happens. No-one really cares if you scratch someone elses bike with yours - no matter how many Netrider's bikes you've damaged, you're always welcome at Friday night coffee.

I think the 6.10 from Eaglemont station will get you to Southbank at about the right time.
  12. :rofl: :rofl:

well - i'd point the finger, call you a goose and laugh at you lots, except once upon a time when i tried to get that same bike onto its centrestand i dropped it onto my car :evil: had to call a friend to come over to help me pick it up :LOL: :LOL: none-the-less, let me take this opportunity to call you a goose and laugh at you lots anyway :p :grin:

i wanna know how that conversation with sean went. "well buddy, remember the time i took the wrap for you when your mum found the bong, and when i got you laid, and when ....."

what's the damage to each??
  13. ouch dude.... i can see marks going to be doing the dishes for awhile!!!
  14. Well that is a little difficult with my freshly broken arms !!!

Anyway it seems that we missed the last saturday morning dishes window, and I will be away for the next two, so perhaps we can get a house guest and they can do the dishes or it looks like we have to go shopping for more plates. ;)

Carri, there is a little scratch on seany's front guard and my left mirror is a little more broken but nothing some grey tape wont fix. At least that is all we could see last night.
  15. I don't know whether to laugh or cry...! And the logo, that's priceless!
  16. I'm with cejay - seany, know what you think of your bike, sorry, and mark is there a pattern forming here.
  17. Lol, Im starting to worry !!! :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

And that logo is fantastic !! :grin: :grin:

18. AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Mark, you're a classic! :LOL:
  19. RIP Marky, was great knowing you... condolences to the fam :wink:

sorry to hear about it Seany, hope the damage isn't too bad... :(

oh yeh, love that logo Ktulu :LOL:

20. LOL, seany's bike gets a :( and my family get a :wink: !!!
    Have you been talking to my sister ?? :grin: :grin: