Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Edit Button

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Ed Woods, Dec 15, 2003.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dunno / don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. C'mon Vic, other forums (eg OZ VFR forum and MC News forum) have edit buttons for the authors of the posts.

Get with it, man! :roll:

2. I voted yes, but would limit it to editing your own posts only :) Of course....

Imagine the shite you could get up to otherwise???

3. I agree with ViragosRock, Editing should be limited to your own posts.

But, Groberts still requires that spell check button!! !

4. I dunno and i dont care,i've got an ice cold beer in front of me,thats more important :D

5. as well as an edit button can glen have a spell chek buton :p

6. Now there's a brilliant idea :) Cheers big ears :p

7. I still dont understand why we dont have one. Considering the reasons given so far by the 'top brass' so far, they do seem to be a bit lame in the rational. Other forums as mentioned by Ed have edit buttons. Those sites are far more used than this site. They dont have problems with it. It seems to me that if you do nothing then it might go away. A bit like an osteriches head in the sand. I knew of this town that objected to having power put on as it was going to cost the landowners a fair bit back then. Some of the people said nah she'll be right the gas works fine. I say get with the program and come into the 21 st century. It should be democratic, if the majority of users want it, then let them (us - me) have it. Just my .02 cents worth.

8. Speaking of heads in all the wrong places. How about pulling your head in. I hear you all. The email was sent to john asking him to do it last night. Seeing as he is online once every 345 weeks, you need to be patient.
    I have no idea how to do it, I have searched in all the settings and cant find it.
    So how about being a little polite, it may get you somewhere in life :)

9. Oh, Vic. You're getting a little grumpy again. :cry:

10. HEY LOOK. I GOTTA EDIT BUTTON!!!!!
    (Whoops, you guys can't see it. Only I can!) :D

Thanks Vic

11. Thanks Kitz! :) I'm always polite at least.... :p

12. yer when she keeps her cloths on :D

13. As if you're complainin....:p