Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Eddie Murphy you know

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Nathan Eddie, Oct 11, 2016.

1. My name is Nathan and new on site! Yay!!!
    It's said, Dynamites come in small packages so is my Mt07, but will blow your minds when I overtake you slowly like a pro!!!!!! My first ride with Uncle G last Saturday was so great I had to be called Eddie
    Thanks for inviting me for the ride even though we just met while riding going home! Can't wait to ride more again.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Hey Nathan.. Good to see you on the forums.

It was me and a few others you saw on Wellington Road when we were on our way to the Stud Road corner.

Glad that you had a good ride on Saturday..

There's the Saturday practice sessions at Elwood as well where we occasionally catch up for a chat and a coffee and the Saturday ride is that same After Practice Ride that Uncle Greg leads...

See you around.

:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome, Nathan, there's a growing band of Yamaha MT and variants riders on Netrider.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. welcome aboard :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome Eddie!
    Nice riding with you on sat, your Mt07 is nice and sounds awsome!(y)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome, what a lucky meeting! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to NR fom Adelaide.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome Nathan EddieNathan Eddie,

Interesting choice of profile pic, is there a story?

• Like Like x 1
  9. There was an accident on Reefton and traffic was stopped to get the car on a tow truck. Nothing involving NR...

Check the a Saturday after practice thread for more information...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Welcome to the nuthouse Nathan EddieNathan Eddie!! Methinks you are going to have a blast with the rest of us here!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Seems like a lot of trouble just to get a pic of you upside-down license plate 8)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sure, am usually free in the afternoon to join as am always busy in the mornings! Thanks!!!!

13. Oh, I dunno, there's plenty of precedent :LOL:
    img_1777-.58660.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Yes! Saturday 8/10/16, the silly young man thought his car was faster than a motorbike and flipped his car over. This is a constant reminder of what not to do on coners driving! Despite that our ride was great with everyone and uncle G

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  16. hey mate welcome to the forum
    and the rides

• Like Like x 1
  17. Aloha Nathan EddieNathan Eddie !

Well well well so you've met the one man band called uncle greguncle greg. Glad you survived (y) It's a great place to meet many cool rider peeps!
    :netrider:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Happy you joined up Nathan, was a good day (y).

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Welcome from NSW.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks mate! I really enjoyed the ride and can't wait for the next rides(y):emoji_motorcycle:

• Like Like x 1