Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ECU Meistro

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by backmarker, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I came across this place on the net recently and they sound very interesting. There has been a lot of discussion about the extreme cost if you lose your red key for a bike with a new manufacturer security system, or buy a bike without one. This seems like a relatively cheap solution to the problem.

My bike doesn't have the red key problem - too old for that! It does however have another problem which they might be able to help me with.

Has anyone ever used these people's services? What are they like to deal with? Initial contact has been positive.

2. I would also like to know if there any good and did they computer cut keys for you or manual cut?
  3. Sorry for the late reply, but this place did re-set my odometer when it froze at 99,999. Suzuki only wanted my bike to go that far apparently... Good service at a good price, and the only place I found that could provide the service on my model of bike - gsx750f
  4. I to have the dreaded 99999 odo problem and have heard that ecu meistro can reset it but there are no contact details on their web page. No phone, address or email!
    Anyone got their contact details??

5. I know this is an old post... But if you want his contact details .. I have them all.

I got a spare key computer cut and programmed to suit my 2010 gsxr750 on the spot as it only had one key.