Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

EC Trackday - 2nd October

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Lob0, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Donshe and I are doing another trackday on the 2nd October.

Hope to see some of you there, on the day Ill post what garage we are in.

Also, anyone who hasn't done a trackday before, do it! My only regret after doing my first last weekend was not having done it sooner.

2. I'll be there on Oct 2nd, on a Silver B-King in the yellow Group.
  3. Awesome, I'll keep an eye out for you.
  4. I'll be there in yellow :)
  5. I'll be there in yellow
  6. Seems like we are all going in Yellow.
  7. Netrider garage? :)
  8. I'll be there with another group from another forum so i''ll be in that garage. Already got a double booked....ding ding
  9. ..........I'm rather tempted to shachet around in green, would one of you be a sweetie and hold out a double decaf soya latte that I can collect whilst ambling around that wickedly quick left hander........I promise I won't spill a drop on that horrid mid- turn bump
  10. Booked in for 2nd and 3rd
  11. Well it's slowly getting closer....

On another note my gear finally arrived from the US! New Gloves, my own suit (so I don't have to pay to wear second hand items someone elses ballsweat has been in) and new boots seeing as last time at the track I didn't really pay attention to the fact I was scraping my boots so bad I wore through the toe part on one haha. You can actually see smoke coming off my boot in one of the photos.

I think next time I might focus on having my feet further back on the pegs :)
  12. Bump

Nearly time again

Forecasted to be nice and sunny albeit a bit windy
  13. Where does one find info on said track day?
  14. www.easterncreekridedays.com.au

*warning* once you start, you will not stop.

First comes the ride days, then comes the racing followed quickly by a divorce!
  15. That's why I'm an alternative lifestyler

So sweetie St George or FX? ........i get the distinct whiff of mentor in the air...........
  16. Im 23 and unmarried

Doesn't sound like an issue to me :D
  17. Why not both?
  18. Bugger they don't take learner riders either :( will have to wait until december.
  19. Looking forward to it!
  20. They say rain is forecasted, which really means "not a fkn cloud in the sky"

Enjoy your day lads and remember "rubber side down"!