Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ebay parts

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Gixxa Freddy, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Quick question.
    I,ve seen a lot of parts for sale on ebay from a joint called Ratedr. Lot of the stuff looks pretty cool and since I am about to get stuck into the gixxer, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's worth giving them my hard earned dollar? Are the parts good quality or steer clear? Thanks.

2. Good dealings here. :grin:
  3. Many good reports of him and from bikemonkey
  4. Have bought a lot of things from these guys, steve is an honest and reliable seller back them 100%
  5. No probs with Steve..

Just bought something about 15 min ago.. :grin:
  6. ratedr rock.
  7. Steve is a top bloke and always communicates.
    Postage from Perth gets to the east in about 4 days.
    I just wish he did more Bandit bits :LOL:
  8. Bought a few small things off him and he was great to deal with. Would buy again with no hesitations
  9. Same here, no probs with ratedrparts.
  10. Thanks all. Thought they would be good but doesn't hurt to make sure. Just bought an item of a seller on ebay who had 100% rating. Paid on 28 Nov but still no delivery. Tried email, no reply. Tried the ph no they supplied, sounds like a fax tone. Just notified ebay about them. Hopefully all will be resolved shortly or I'm out $300.