Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ebay help

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by CustomKris, May 17, 2006.

1. Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me........im a bit of a ebayaholic and spend quite a bit of time browsing through the bike stuff. Anyway, when you get to the pages that show ''additional buy-it-now'' items, for some reason it does not show the thumbnail of the items next to the listing. I have stuffed around with the display customization without any luck. Am i the only one that gets really annoyed with this???...please help... :grin:

Kris

2. I don't think this can be changed. It's no biggie really, just go and have a look at the item.

It's probably done this way so that more items can be fit onto the page.

3. Its kinda annoying though because if you are looking for something inparticular it is easier to quickly look at the thumbnail than it is to read every listing. When you have 30+ pages to go through it is a biggie...haha

4. Just be more specific with your search...

5. If you click on the link where it says "123 items found for (your search) from ebay sellers" it will open up with the buy-it-now auctions from sellers stores. Quite often they haven't opted for gallery view.

6. Whether a pic is displayed or not is done by the seller when the item is listed, you pay more to have the pic there.

7. Yeah, the buyer hasn't opted to pay the $0.25c for the gallery listing.

If you take the time to look at the items without a gallery listing you can find some bargains as most people skip those without pictures.

8. when you are looking at am item then look on the right hand side text
    and click on
    View seller's other items

you should then see ALL the item as a thumb nail
    :grin: