Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

eBay fail

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MREVOX, Jul 3, 2009.

1. So, recently I sold a hard disk on eBay. Transaction went smoothly, and I received this great feedback today:

Oh well, I'll look at it this way. That's the first positive feedback about my firm appendage on the internet. At least it's easy to deal with - and accurate too. Too bad it's fast though.
  2. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you sure you were selling computer gear :wink:

A glowing endorsement in any case lol
  3. It's a phallusy that eBay don't have a word filter like on Netrider.
  4. I have a pic of this at home but since at work, this was a feedback left

"If we were in prison, I'd protect you in the shower. Highly recommended A++++"
  5. Hard to beat that!!
  6. Phnarrr phnarrr.
  7. ....fast transaction!!! :shock: ....bummer!! :p
  8. It was a bummer?????

the plot thickens! :shock:
  9. So - you swing both ways... :p

firewire and USB :LOL:
  10. The guy who left the feedback must have been a prick.
  11. I hope you shafted him on postage costs.
  12. ..maybe you need to get your head into the gutter...where mine seems to spend a great deal of time!! :p
  13. This thread has been a pleasure to read. I love a good knob gag.

(gag as in joke, not choke).
  14. ..glad you clarified that mate!!...would hate to get the wrong end of the stick!! :wink:
  15. Then there's this one:

NEGATIVE: Though you did nothing wrong, I am giving you this negative feedback to teach you that the universe is arbitrary and unfair.
  16. That feedback was deep, firm and well aimed - no need for a reBUTtal. Make sure you hold onto that buyer in future.
  17. stealing from other forums

POSITIVE: Item shipped quickly, have been having erotic dreams about seller. Thanks!

NEUTRAL: Excellent communication, but should've poked holes in box before shipping the kitten. Refunded.

POSITIVE: A+++++. Items are exactly as described. Best case of kalashnikovs I've ever bought. Allah Akbar!
  18. fcuk me, that was funny. I haven't laughed like that in ages. Thanks!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  19. eh its just a small cock-up. Nothing to worry about.