Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Easy way to add images to posts

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Feb 18, 2007.

1. There is a new, easy and integrated, way of adding pics to posts - for those that don't already have an online gallery or just want to add a pic very quickly.

When entering your post, at the bottom of the box where you type in your text you will now see a link titled 'Add image to post'.
    * Click on this and a pop-up window will appear.
    * Browse you local disk and select the image, and add a description if you like.
    * Click the 'Upload It!' button

The system will now upload your image, and then automatically insert the appropriate code/text into your post with a thumbnail of the pic that is clickable for the user to see the fullsize pic.

Remember, the forum T&C's apply to all posts with pics ...
    * Max 3 pics per post. Use a link to your gallery if you want people to see more.
    * Images in signatures is not allowed
    * Images are to be relevant and applicable to the topic of your post
    * Do not quote other users images

Posts that do not meet these T&C's will be removed.

2. A nice addition, thanks Jason :).

3. Very handy, thanks again guys :grin:

4. Bout time you lazy bum….you would think becoming a dad is a full time job or something by how long it took you :demon: :bolt: :rofl:

5. Xmas in February! :LOL:

Thanks Jase, this'll be handy. :)

6. woohoo. this makes life a heap easier. thank you thank you. and testing ...
    NatashaOnHornet.

oooooh, it works.... cooooll!

7. Thanks, soooo easy. Click-a-Pic :wink: Not that I ever have....

8. Nice shoes carri27 :LOL:

9. :LOL: yeah thanks - i had great taste in shoes and bikes when i was 12 don't you think? :wink:

10. hey Carri - your header pipes are dirty! lol

11. :LOL: yeah, most things are dirty on my bike. i get as much time to clean it at the moment as ride it - and that's bugger all i'm afraid. much as i love my work, it's rather taking over at the mo :cry: