Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Eastern Creek Saturday 12 Jan

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by northerner, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Ok so a few of us are booked in for another track day at Eastern Creek on Sat 12 Jan so thought I'd start another thread in case others wanted to join us.

Myself and POPEYE are booked in to yellow group and UDLOSE in green.

Bumped in to colr6 last night (it's a small world!) who might be interested if we can twist his arm....

Booking page is here mate http://www.easterncreekridedays.com.au/ecrd_events/my?tab=2

Everyone welcome!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Can't confirm or deny just yet. Waiting on a mate of mine to figure out his R&R schedule.
    I'm keen as fawk!
    We'll both probably run in the white group? I'd be keen to hook up and share a garage this time round though :)
  3. Definitely mate. Just don't leave it too long to book. Weekends sell out quickly.

Remember that if you book it you can reschedule the date or cancel completely and get a full refund minus a $25 fee as long as it's more than 7 days before the event. Might be worth just locking it in now.

Can't wait! Oh and yes definitely sort a garage out together this time.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hubbie and I booked in for both Saturday and Sunday - assuming his new bike will have arrived by then. We've booked for yellow group. Looking forward to catching up with you again!
  5. Hubbie and I booked in for both Saturday and Sunday - assuming his new bike will have arrived by then. We've booked for yellow group. Looking forward to catching up with you again!
  6. What a coincidence, I just booked myself in on the 12th too.

I'll be in the slow group on my 250. Hopefully ill have my upgrade by then and can test it on the track - will be in the slow group either way :p
  7. Excellent! Looks like there's going to be a few of us!!

I just emailed them about reserving a garage for us, will make things easier.

Will let you know if I get one.
  8. What is hubby getting again? I'm sure you told me but can't remember...
  9. S1000RR - apparently it's on a boat somewhere between here and Germany. Hope it arrives before Christmas but we haven't heard anything from the dealer for a while.
  10. Ahh yes I remember now. Fingers crossed it arrives soon. Kargo what's the upgrade?

11. I was going to get the cbr600rr 2013 but Honda doesn't seem to have changed much from the 2012 model. The Daytona 675 is also on the cards, not sure how good it will be as a commute bike though. I'm going to have to start test ridding some bikes soon :)
  12. Let's be honest - no sports bike is going to be a good commute bike. My vote is for the 675 ;)
  13. OK looks like I have booked us a garage which should make things much easier for us. I just need to know if there are any large trailers or vans in our group - could you let me know?
  14. Kool - thanks!
  15. I'll have my Xmas shopping all stitched up tomorrow and should have enough change to book in for the 12th. Looks like a few spots left in the white group anyways.
  16. mmm s1000rr, his a lucky boy!

def go the 675, the cbr600 is starting to look dated, nothing wrong with the streetfighter version, your back will thank you....no slower on the track either just ask Northerner
  17. I've owned a Daytona 675 and a current shape CBR600RR and I reckon the CBR made a better commuter in stock form but the 675 was a better bike on the mountains. I think I prefer the 600 on the track but its a little more modified than the Daytona was in fairness.
  18. Just booked in!
    Mate poofed out so ill be heading down solo.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I'm booked in for slow group with a few friends, did the top rider course on Saturday on the GP south short circuit which was my first track experience. Looking forward to trying out the full circuit :)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Great - OK so here's the list of confirmed at the moment....

@Rose's hubby
    KANGA + friends (how many mate?)

So we're up to 8 bikes (there's one possible other that I know of too) + how ever many friends KANGA is bringing along. Might need to book a second garage soon!!!!