Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Eastern Creek April 29th track day

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by KANGA, Apr 4, 2013.

1. #1 KANGA, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    Probably going to be my last one for a while, going in to saving mode after this one to get a new road bike and start converting my ZX to full tracky.
    I'll be out there with a few friends if any netriders are at the creek :)

2. I'm booked in for that day mate. Still need to figure out how to get my stands and tyrewarmers there but should work something out!

The next day AMCN are doing the annual superbike test and you can go and watch. Tempted to go if only to watch a journo or two throw some fresh metal down the road!

3. Righto mate we will probably be down the far end again, in the last 5 or so garages. I'll stick my kawi out the front of the garage if you want to bunk in with us.

4. Im booked for the 28th April......but will be doing another ride day sometime next month at EC and whenever they have another weekend RYM at Wakefield......

Enjoy and stay safe guys and gals!.............